Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Training Memorias!

Hand washing my clothes with my host dad
Playing "Caballo Viejo" on the pianica
Volleyball with the neighborhood girls/Michael Jackson dancing
My host brother's delight at Silly Putty
My dog (Tobey) taking Patch (the stuffed animal) in his mouth
Driving to Ancash for site visit
Movie Nights in Yanacoto! (Flight of the Conchords)
Combi rides
Getting a peruvian flag pin from the owner of the peace corps store
The Fourth of July party!
The puppet show that the spanish facilitators put on for us!  (tranquilo tranquilo)
Lucuma flavor anything
Making soup with my host sis
Card nights with Lisa, Kerry and peruvian host familias
Buying pirated movies at Polvos Azules :)  (each movie is 2 soles each!)


Y Mas!

Training has been awesome! I'm excited for site and the adventure is just beginning! On Friday we will be sworn in and have a graduation ceremony. :)  The next time I write I will be have living in site for awhile! Wish me luck!

Abrazos fuertes,
Em




No comments:

Post a Comment